Frequently I am in need to update a folder taking files from many different folders (and finally update them too).
I looked on the web but I haven’t found anything that could easily do this dirty work. So I wrote this small program.
It is a file synchronizer with unique features like handling more than 2 folders with just few clicks. It’s very simple, but I strongly recommend to read the included documentation.
It has the following key features:
- multiple folder handling (2 or more).
- the folder analysis can be modified on your needs.
- the ability to handle project files.
- the ability to save in a separate folder the source changes (Export Delta).
- optimal file multithreaded copy engine (by using temporary file and/or by overwriting files).
- configurable. You can easily integrate it with a text editor, a hex editor, and a diff viewer.
- minimal registry usage (only for Explorer integration).
- small, fast, and clean.
- HTML Help included.
- for advanced users only!!!
The program is freeware and it is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License .
Pentium processor, 16Mb RAM, WinVista, IE 8
|v5.8.423.0 updated 25/02/2019||
Download from: (2 MB)
– this site:
My PGP Public Key (424 downloads) to verify the setup kit (if you wish).