Frequently I am in need to update a folder taking files from many different folders (and finally updating them too).
I looked on the web but I didn’t find anything that could easily do this dirty work. So I wrote this small program.
It is a file synchronizer with unique features like handling more than 2 folders with just a few clicks. It’s very simple, but I strongly recommend reading the included documentation.
It has the following key features:
- multiple folder handling (2 or more).
- the folder analysis can be modified to your needs.
- the ability to save and load your settings in project files.
- the ability to save in a separate folder the source changes (Export Delta).
- optimal file multithreaded copy engine (by using temporary files and/or by overwriting files).
- configurable. You can easily integrate it with a text editor, a hex editor, and a diff viewer.
- minimal registry usage (only for Explorer integration).
- small, fast, and clean.
- HTML Help included.
- for advanced users only!!!
The program is freeware and it is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License.
If you are curious and want to see if this program may fit your needs, get a look at this small quick tour.
Intel/AMD processor, Win7
|v6.1.718.0 – 64 bits
updated 29/07/2022– Version History
NOTE: in exceptional cases, where the setup file cannot download the needed package from MS servers, go to this local support page.
Download from: (1 MB)
|v6.1.718.0 – 32 bits portable
Download from: (2 MB)
My PGP Public Key (19103 downloads) to verify the setup kit (if you wish).